Log In Button

Enroll icon

Become a BSA E-Filer

Complete the following four steps to enroll your organization in BSA E-Filing: (Printable Version)


Number 1Identify Your Organization's Point of Contact

Number 2Fill Out and Submit the Supervisory User Application Form

Number 3Obtain Authorization as Supervisory User

Number 4Download the Forms Reader


Caution icon

This enrollment process is for use by individuals who have been designated as the initial BSA E-Filing Supervisory User for their filing organizations. All other users from the filing organization, including any backup Supervisory Users, will enroll via a distinctly different process only after the Supervisory User has successfully enrolled him/herself and the filing organization.